Lawn Care in Johns Creek
We believe that everyone should feel proud of their lawns, but we know not everyone has the time to spend on yard work. That’s where we come in! At Environmental Turf Management, we offer comprehensive programs to help with everything from crabgrass to nutrient deficiencies. Sign up for an annual service and save 50% on your initial visit!
Our lawn care services in Johns Creek includes:
- Weed control
- Disease prevention
- Aeration & seeding
- Grub control
- Mole control
- Tree & shrub care
- And more!
Lawn Treatments Tailored to You
It is not easy to get the lawn of your dreams, and it is even harder to maintain it! Instead of struggling to pick the right products at the store and figure out how to use them, trust our lawn care in Johns Creek. We offer personalized treatment plans that use the latest industry advances, giving you great results every time.
When you partner with us for lawn care, we will:
- Create a custom treatment plan that meets your property’s unique needs.
- Apply a custom blend fertilizer to stimulate new growth.
- Aerate to break up thatch and compacted soil.
- Eliminate unwanted weeds and stop new ones from growing.
- Protect your lawn from grubs, fire ants, and armyworms.
- Treat lawn diseases like brown patch and dollar spot.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
We have worked hard to serve our community by providing honest and affordable services. That includes guaranteed lawn care in Johns Creek! When you choose Environmental Turf Management, you are choosing a company that does not stop until the job is done right. If you are ever unhappy after one of our visits, let us know and we will come back for free.
Aeration in Johns Creek
Compacted soil is one of the biggest challenges for your lawn. Soil compacts naturally over time as thatch, which is a layer of dead grass and other organic material, builds up. This makes it difficult for water, nutrients, and oxygen to reach grass roots. To save your turf, trust our lawn aeration in Johns Creek. We’ll break up hard soil and give your lawn room to breathe.
Benefits of lawn aeration include:
- Stronger roots: Breaking up soil gives grass roots more room to grow, making them deeper and stronger.
- Thicker grass: Following up with overseeding gives grass seed the perfect conditions to germinate, filling in bare patches.
- Reduced runoff: Aerating helps water penetrate the earth, reducing runoff and puddling.
- Disease resistance: Healthy grass naturally has a better resistance to diseases, drought, and weeds.
If you have fescue grass, we provide overseeding services to follow aeration! Learn more here.
Tree & Shrub Care in Johns Creek
Mature trees and shrubs not only look great, but they can also give you a 20% increase in your property value. To ensure your ornamentals look their best, trust our tree and shrub care in Johns Creek. We schedule treatments every 8-10 weeds to ensure we can cater to your plants’ seasonal needs. With a friendly technician, quality products, and guaranteed results, we will have your landscaping looking great in no time.
Our tree and shrub care includes:
- Dormant oil applications to fight off pests like mites and scale.
- Disease control to stop fungal issues from spreading.
- Slow-release fertilizer to keep your plants nourished.
- Insecticides to eliminate pest infestations and prevent damage.